Sunday, August 19, 2007

Kaleb's Fiesta

Before the Kaleb we were lucky to get Kaleb to take a siesta. He loves balloons so he went crazy when I got home with them and 2 got popped immediately. Luckily I got several. It turned out to be a great day and Kaleb had a blast. I think that next year we may have a friends party and a family party. There are just so many people that love this child, but our house is a bit small to accommodate everyone. The cake turned out great as well. I was very pleased with everything. Kaleb as usual wanted to play instead of opening gifts. That is a good thing so I am not complaining.
On another note, the profile is on its way to Texas. Woo Hoo!!!! I am sooo excited. Now we are just waiting on a few documents and then we will be put into circuit for birth mothers/parents to choose us. Kaleb still says he wants a sissy. I feel like we will have a girl but only the Lord knows. This is so exciting. Enjoy the pictures and have a great Monday!!

No comments: