Friday, February 1, 2008

I've been tagged

I have been tagged. Now I have to think of 7 weird things about myself. Here are the taggers: www.aidencsworld.blogspot.com and www.princessellaruth.blogspot.com

Here is what you do: The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can read yours~post the rules~Share 7 weird things~tag 7more people~leave a comment so they know they have been tagged.

Here are 7 weird things:

1. I am obsessed with cleaning out my ears
2. I LOVE Target and would love it if they would expand into a Super Target!!!
3. I never got my permanent molars and had to have bone augmentation and implant surgery.
4. I hate it when people constantly drive in the left lane, my husband included!!
5. I also hate it when people leave their blinker on.
6. My dream job would be to work at Disney World.
7. After 9:00p.m. I get my second wind and get very hyper.

I tag: Krystal- www.braydenboy.blogspot.com
Carey- www.savannahbanana.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Farrah- www.twolivestwoheartonehome.blogspot.com
Candy- www.thegreatfamilyadoption.blogspot.com
Jennifer- www.thehanksgang.blogspot.com
Cynthia- www.mychinesedumplings.blogspot.com
Jenny- www.whoabebe.blogspot.com

No comments: