Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A bit of news

Is everyone having problems with hotmail? It drives me crazy not being able to check my e-mail. It is my window to the world!!! I know that probably sounded sad!! Well I called the agency and they have a phone set up. I have been busy today moving stuff around. I wish that we had one more room or a basement. We just have too much stuff. I have been going through drawers and closets trying to get everything organized before the next baby Pike arrives.
Pauline has the ultrasound on the 7th and the sonogram on the 11th. I'm not really sure what the difference is but that is the news for now. I am contemplating on sending a few items to them. They have nothing and I found out today that they don't even have a car. I was thinking maybe some lotion, bath gel, etc. Let me know what you think. It will have to be small b/c we just sent a big chunk of money. But I hate to sit back and not send anything that would make her day/ their day a little brighter. Sorry that there is nothing major to report. Next week can't come quick enough. I hate to say that b/c I don't want Kaleb to grow up. Have a great night and hopefully tonight or tomorrow hotmail will be back up and running!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

My hotmail just started working again tonight, but I still had some problems with it.

Since I've never been pregnant, I don't know what would be good to send, but I'm sure anything you do will be appreciated.

Can't wait until next week!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Doripink said...

Hey Girl!
I sent Heather some lotions,shower gels, loofa, etc...Plus some small stuff for her new apt., like a nice oven mitt, dish towel set, cute wooden spoons...nothing expensive, but she loved it and I think it's the thought that counts...even some coloring books, etc from the dollar store for their other child might be a good idea.
Can't wait til March 7th and April 11th!
Hugs-
Dori

Soltana said...

When I was preggers I LOVED lotion and yummy smelling bath gels. Also candles.


You're sooo nice:)

Can't wait to hear your good news:)