Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fundraising

I am running out of ideas!!! We have applied for 1 grant but have still not heard, and are currently applying for another one. It is hard for us because the same people are always helping us, and we need to branch out so that it is not a burden on them. If any of you reading this would like to donate to our adoption fund please leave a comment and I will get back to you. Also, if you have any ideas please throw them our way. Tim is working constantly and it is hard for me to do fundraisers by myself with a 2 year old. I wanted to do a movie/dinner night at our church, but I am not sure if it would go over well due to people being so busy with school functions. I am open to any ideas!!! Thanks so much and have a great and blessed day!!!!

No comments: