Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kamden is official!!!

We got home last night from San Antonio and boy are we pooped!!! It was nice to get away, but it was great to get home to our boys. Court was a breeze and the weather there was amazing. We went to the River Walk and the Alamo which were both awesome. There are so many great places to eat there. We even found a few places that the locals go and they were fabulous. Needless to say we are all tired. We slept late this morning and are just hanging out today. Tim, however, had to head to work at 4, but hopefully he won't be gone too long. Kamden was happy to see us. Kaleb was all over the place. He was happy to see us, but didn't necessarily want to go home with us. Not exactly the reaction we had hoped for. Well I have tons of pictures and I promise that you will get to see them very soon. Have a great rest of your weekend!!! Oh I finally joined facebook so you can check me out on there. I just did it today after everyone that I know has one. Eventually I seem to join the crowd!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love San Antonio! We go at least once a year. In fact we are planning a weekend get away when Abbie comes home to show her Sea World.
I cant wait to see your pictures!