Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SORRY for being a SLACKER!!!
















Sorry for being MIA but there is a lot to do around here. We are in the process of getting everything set to head to TX for Kamden's finalization court hearing. In so many ways I wish that Kamden was going, but I know that it will be nice for us to have a few days by ourselves. Plus we have neither one been to San Antonio so it should be fun. I have tons more pictures to download and will hopefully get that done by this weekend. Have a great rest of your week and I will try to be more on top of things!!!!
OOPS!!! I hit a picture twice. Oh well atleast you have some pictures to view. I have some really cute ones that will be posted once they are downloaded. Take care and have a great day. Also please keep praying for Abby Riggs who started a horrible round of chemo today. Her blog is www.riggsfamilyblog.com if you would like to check it out.

1 comment:

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Love the cute photos and congrats on the upcoming finalization. That is SO awesome. What great news. San Antonio is wonderful. I want to go back. It has a lot for families.