Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We have news!!!


We have been picked!!!! We got "the call" this afternoon. They are a married couple that are just trying to make ends meet. The baby is due the first week of June. My birthday is that same week which makes it extra special. We are so excited and can't believe that we have finally been picked. They live in Lubbock, Texas so that is where we will go for the visit trip and labor/delivery trip. I can't believe that Kaleb will have a baby brother or sister the first week of June. I will post more info as we find it out!!!! God is Good!!!!

7 comments:

Krystal said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you & I cannot wait to hear more!!!!

Jennifer said...

Kelli...
WOO HOO!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!I can't wait to hear more news... when will you go? When do you find our if it's a boy or girl??? NEWS NEWS NEWS!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

Christina said...

That is AWESOME news. I am sooo excited for you.

Kim said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Congrats!!! This is so exciting. You know I'm following you VERY closely as I think I want to follow in your path in about a year. :)

Deb said...

Wonderful news! Congratz.

Katie said...

Good news -- congrats !!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Awesome news! Cute Kaleb! Couldn't be happier for all of you!!!