Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Vacation Fun in Destin

I am not really sure what I am doing, but hopefully this will work. We had an awesome time in Destin, FL. Kaleb loved it which was a big change from last year. I didn't want to leave the beach, but unfortunately we had to come back to reality sometime. Our latest adventure is preparing to start a domestic adoption. After tons of research I think that we have finally found the agency. Now we need to think about fundraising!!! We had lots of help with Kaleb's adoption, so I am not worried about this one either. This is what the Lord has planned for us and we are giving it all to Him!!! It has taken me forever to get this blog started so I hope that it will be an enjoyable place. Thanks for checking it out and we look forward to this next journey in our lives!!

No comments: