Friday, November 2, 2007

Hoop Fest, Halloween, and FFF too

Monday night we went to Hoop Fest which is the equivalent to UK's Midnight Madness. Kaleb had a great time and loved seeing his Daddy in action. He even had fun flirting with members of the dance team.
Wednesday, Kaleb turned into a little monkey. We went to a few neighbors homes and then to our church for the fall festival. He had a great time and got way too much candy. Me and Tim both won some goodies doing the cake walk. And they are some yummy goodies!!!
Still no news on the adoption front, but as I always say hopefully soon!!!
I just started being a consultant for Thirty One which is based on Proverbs 31. They are a Christian company that sales purses, bags, kids stuff, stationary, and candles. Everything is a great price and personalization is free. As soon as I get my website set up I will let you all know. Have an awesome day and a great weekend!!!
FFF was from last Christmas. I loved seeing everything through Kaleb's eyes!!!
Well blogger doesn't want to allow the pix at the moment so I will try again later.

No comments: